What is Naijatastic?
Naijatastic is a Nigerian entertainment hub! We are a digital audio platform created to showcase and explore Nigerian Music, DJ Mixes, Podcasts, Soundtracks, Radio Shows for listeners, artists, curators, and brands.
What are the benefits of joining Naijatastic?
- Upload your sounds, music, podcasts to the world
- Connect with our community and increase your audience
- Get to know your audience with advanced statistics
- Explore new music, discover new people and engage with artists
- Share your favorite music with your friends on social networks
- Create playlists and organize your music the way you like
How do I become a PRO User?
There are two ways to become a Naijatastic PRO member;
1. Being an established, talented Nigerian artiste with a large following and registering an account on the naijatastic platform to showcase your material.
2. monthly or yearly subscription as a PRO user on the platform.
What is the difference between Ordinary users and PRO users?
Ordinary users get free upload space but with space limits while as a PRO user, you get more upload space for your tracks, stay in touch with your audience with BASIC and ADVANCED statistics which includes count plays, likes & comments, knowing who's playing your tracks and in which country your tracks are the most played. Also, having a green pro (star) badge added to your identity on the Naijatastic platform.
Why can't I play some audio tracks on Naijatastic after hitting the play button?
The reason you cannot play some audio tracks is because the owner of the audio material decided to make it "private" and/or put the audio tracks for sale on Naijatastic. You can request to listen to the audio track by privately messaging the artiste to send you the track. If there is a "purchase icon" linked to the track, you can purchase, download and listen to the audio track by clicking the "purchase bucket icon" beneath it and this will direct you to affiliated sales page.
This page will be updated periodically. If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please email: [email protected]